Like many other Web sites, www.lasallebusiness.ca makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.lasallebusiness.ca and other sites on the Internet.
www.lasallebusiness.ca has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Are there any benefits of outsourcing payroll?
- Online Payroll Processing – Benefits for Employees and Employers
- Payroll Processing Software Vs Payroll Processing Companies
- Payroll Processing Companies – 5 Factors for the Right Program
- Why Outsourcing The Services Of Payroll Processing Is A Great Idea
- Apex® Payroll Adds Benefit Enrollment Solutions with Employee ... - PR Web (press release)
- Government abandons $210 million 'shared services' white elephant - The Canberra Times
- 'Soup Nazi' Tax Evasion Case Holds Lessons For Every Business - Forbes
- Plutus Payroll's $165m scam highlights risks of recruiter kickbacks ... - The Australian Financial Review
- Employers who used Plutus Payroll could be liable for tax | afr.com - The Australian Financial Review
- Swiss Life Holding AG: Unternehmenskunden von Swiss Life profitieren von einem ... - FinanzNachrichten.de
- Cannes: BondIt Invests in ABS Entertainment Payroll and Production Accounting (EXCLUSIVE) - Variety
- Plutus Payroll offered payroll services for zero commission - The Australian Financial Review
- Choosing a Payroll Service? How to Find the Best One for You - Business.com
- Payroll service for contractors goes AWOL leaving some unpaid ... - The Register